Hi, I’m Tan, a DevOps guy
- I engineering, crave to be a valued contributor, I’m reliable! Like Reliability stand in SRE I’m always very excited to learn new things and can learn really fast
- I can easily adapt to all the changes that are constantly coming
- I’m interested in Piano, Books, Travel,…
- My favorite quote from my favorite champion is: Precision is the difference between a butcher and a surgeon
About my background
- Being 1 of 4 students being nominated by Vietnam National University for a scholarship to Korea.
- Interchange cultures & languages with 120 students come from everywhere on over the world.
- Participated in many sciences, English & society club
- Received good recommendation letters from Lecturer
- Received Top-10-faculty-excellent-student Study Encourage Scholarship
|HPC (Nvidia GPU, SuperPOD)||Advanced|
|Python, Bash, NodeJS,…||Advanced|
- Achieved a scholarship as an exchange student to Hankuk University of Foreign Studies - Seoul, Korea
- Achieved 2 awards in The 11th & 12th Annual International Microelectronics Olympiad (2016-2017) - by Synopsis, Inc. & Faculty of Computer Engineering
- Achieved a Sunflower Mission Engineering & Technology Scholarship 2016 - by Sunflower
- Achieved many extracurricular activity certifications
- Manage all infrastructure deployed on AWS and pilot by Kubernetes with SLA 99,9% availability
- Manage reusable Infrastructure with Terraform modules
- Deploy CI/CD (Jenkins, Gitlab CI), DevOps flow for more than 40 engineers
- Lead SRE for the infrastructure team with 2 junior engineers
AIOps / MLOps pipeline for Data Annotation Pipeline with more than 100 annotators
- Techstack: AWS Beanstalk, Lambda, CloudFront, Cloudformation, EC2, S3, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Mongo Atlas, CI/CD,…
AI Platform - Nvidia HPC SuperPOD
- Work with NVIDIA Corp., as a Technical Bridge Engineer to deploy 1-SU of SuperPOD with 20 DGX A100 nodes and 10 DGX-1 V100 nodes with the latest technology of NVIDIA (A100s, InfiniBand Network, DDN storage…)
- Deploy a internal AI workload scheduler for more than 150 resident to run their AI jobs with Containerization tech (use K8s for V100 cluster, Slurm for SuperPOD cluster)
- Cardano Project Catalyst is a series of experiments which seeks community innovation for Cardano blockchain.
- Cardano Catalyst allowing the community to:
- Self-determine priorities for growth.
- Lets participants deploy funding to proposals
- Tackle challenges & capitalize on opportunities (DeFi, DApps, OpenSource,…) in Cardano
We’re a team: https://cardano2vn.io
We do: Submit proposals -> Raise fund -> Realize project -> Deliver Cardano Ecosystem
- Develop ZaloPay Merchant Platform (MEP) On-Premise K8s cluster support more than 100k merchant to connect with their customer via ZaloPay
- Containerized for 150 micro-services distribution on K8s (all using Golang) with more than 300k active users monthly of Zalo - ZaloPay
- Develop ZaloPay Integrated Documentation site for more than 20k visitor of developer/merchant
- Build CI/CD on Jenkins for the team 50 Software Engineers
- Using NodeJS to build a CI/CD ChatBot integrated in MS Team/Slack to support 50 engineers (SE, PM, QA, QC, Manager,…) to work with their own services with just a word
- Build all centric Infra/side-car monitoring tool for more than 150 Golang/Java services on K8s. TechStack: HTAP Database (TiDB, TiKV), HAProxy, Kafka, Redis, Consul, Vault, EFK, Prometheus, Grafana, AlertManager,…
- Optimize the TiDB for ZaloPay MEP with PingCAP.
- Optimize the ZaloPay MEP with KubeSphere Team:
- Developed ERP web applications using the Spring Framework, Hibernate, and Maven.
- Designed and implemented responsive user interfaces using HTML, CSS, and jQuery.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software products.
- Wrote clean, efficient, and maintainable code to meet business requirements.
- Conducted code reviews and provided feedback to ensure code quality and adherence to best practices.
- Optimized application performance and scalability through proper database design and query optimization techniques.
- Worked with Project Manager to understand and refine business requirements, and provided technical solutions and recommendations.
- Troubleshot and resolved technical issues to ensure application uptime and reliability.
- Technologies: Java (Spring Framework), Hibernate, Maven, Jquery, MySQL, HTML/CSS,…